229 Nassau Blvd., West Hempstead, NY 11552 PH: 516-246-9327
Copyright by Fly High Dance and Fitness, Inc.
At Fly High Dance and Fitness, our policies help us provide and maintain the best atmosphere and service to our clients and staff. We uphold a safe and professional environment and we ask that you do the same in respecting and adhering our studio policies listed below. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact the studio at email@example.com or by calling (516) 262-1204.
- All students are required to complete an online profile in order to register for classes, workshops, and/or events.
- When visiting the studio for the first time, students are required to present a valid photo ID that matches their online profile information and sign a waiver.
- For students under the age of 18 years old, at the time of their first visit, parents must accompany their child (children), present a valid photo ID that matches their profile information, and sign a waiver.
- Walk-ins are welcome if you have confirmed there are openings in the class and must arrive 20 minutes before class start time to complete an online profile, sign a waiver, and be prepared. If you are regular member and already have an online profile, walk-ins are not permitted. If you plan on attending a class, we recommend you reserve a spot by using our online scheduler. Unfortunately, any class with less than 4 participants within 8 hours before the class is schedule to begin, it will be cancelled; so we highly recommend you register ahead of time. If we cancel a class, you will receive an email notification and a credit back to your class package.
- Group of 4 or more are not permitted to attend regular scheduled group classes. Please book a private party.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to reschedule or cancel a class, you must do so at least 8 hours before your scheduled class begins or your class will be forfeited. Cancellations are to be done by logging into your Mindbody online account. We regret we cannot accept cancellation request over the phone or via email.
- We ask that new students please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled class so you can be prepared. For regular member please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled class. For your safety each class contains a 10-15 minutes warm-up. If you are late for the warm-up, you will not be allowed to participate and forfeit your class.
- Private sessions: If you are late for your scheduled private session, it will result in a shorter private time.
Proper Attire Policy:
- We ask that you please wear the proper attire when visiting our studio. For more information on what to wear for your scheduled activity, please see the class description.
- No undergarment or clothing with obscene pictures, logos, and wording are allowed to be worn in the studio or as workout attire.
- For your safety and to keep our equipment and apparatus from damaging, we ask that you wear clothing that are "zipper and metal free" and remove all jewelry, watches, and metal hair clips.
Refunds and Transfers Policy:
- Class packages, private sessions, and membership contracts are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please keep track of the expiration date when making your purchases and make sure to use all classes before that date. We will not extend the expiration date or refund you for any unused classes or sessions.
- For private party, please see our Party page for refund policy.
Filming and Photography Policy:
- We want to respect the privacy of our students; we ask that you please refrain from all photography and filming during class and while other students are in the room. If you would like to take pictures or film yourself, you are welcome to do so after class when all students have exited the room.
Cell Phone Policy:
- We ask that you please turn off your phone or place it on vibrate during class. If your any reason (include texting) you need to use your phone during class, please exit the room into the waiting area.
Food and Beverage:
- No alcohol beverages permitted on premise.
- No open beverage containers allowed in the studio area.
- Food is not allowed in the studio area.
- No alcohol is allowed to be consumed before you participate in any activity at the studio. If you are intoxicated upon arrival, you will not be allowed to participate in class and will be asked to leave the building; your class will also be forfeited.
- Fly High Dance and Fitness strive to provide a safe, friendly, and non-competitive environment. We have a zero tolerance policy for bullying and disrespectful behavior towards our staff and fellow students and their personal space and belongings. If such behavior occurs, you will be asked to leave the premise immediately and will be banned from attending classes at Fly High Dance and Fitness.
- We do not allow people to sit in and watch classes. If you attend a class, you are expected to participate.
- Only the instructor is allowed to teach the class. Students are not allowed to instructor fellow students in the class at anytime.
** Please note that equipment are shared
**Classes are subjected to cancellation or change of time, instructor or substitution based on management discretion.